Despite a slow easing of travel restrictions around the world the offer of flights is getting bigger at Ljubljana Airport. Passengers can fly to 14 destinations with just as much regular airlines. It is encouraging that the number of flights on existing destinations is growing and announcements for the Winter Season look promising.
At the moment next carriers are offering flights from Ljubljana Airport:
- Aeroflot (three times weekly to Moscow),
- Air France (six times weekly to Paris),
- Air Montenegro (twice weekly to Podgorica),
- Air Serbia (seven times weekly to Belgrade),
- British Airways (twice weekly to London Heathrow),
- Brussels Airlines (five times weekly to Brussels),
- easyJet (twice weekly to London Gatwick),
- flydubai (three times weekly to Dubai),
- LOT Polish Airlines (five times weekly to Warsaw),
- Lufthansa (fourteen times a week to Frankfurt),
- Swiss International Airlines (five times weekly to Zurich),
- Transavia (three times weekly to Amsterdam),
- Turkish Airlines (five times weekly to Istanbul),
- Wizz Air (twice weekly to Brussels, Charleroi).
Charter traffic has strenghtened this Summer Season compared to last year. Travel agencies are offering holiday packages from Ljubljana Airport to the Greek islands, to Antalya in Turkey, Djerba in Tunisia, to Sharm-El-Sheikh and Hurghada in Egypt, and to Barcelona.
The informational seasonal schedule of flights from Ljubljana Airport, which represents current official announcements of flights from carriers, is available here.
Due to circumstances changes in announcements and flights operations are happening daily, therefore we advise passengers to seek most accurate information about possibilities of flights on airlines' websites or at point of sales where they bought their tickets.
Safety of our passengers remains our top priority. Several safety measures have been introduced at the airport for the safe reception of passengers and the safe work of employees, for which we have also obtained the AHA certificate (Airport Health Accreditation), issued by The International Airport Association International Airport (ACI), which confirms that we provide safe conditions for passengers and employees.
Please inform yourself about these before arriving at the airport – click here, and start your travel carefree and safe.
We will be very happy to welcome you and enable a safe and pleasant start to your next travel!