Wait for your flight in the comfort of a new business lounge
Would you like to await your flight in comfort and away from the usual hustle and bustle of the departure lounge? Welcome to Ljubljana Airport’s brand-new business lounge, where you can relax, do your work in peace or take a look at the self-service buffet with its rich selection of fresh snacks and drinks.
Offering a first-class experience in comfort and style on over 390 m2 of space (230 m2 inside and 160 m2 outside), the lounge also boasts a viewing terrace overlooking the airport and the Julian Alps. Its diverse interior is dotted with areas allowing you to work uninterruptedly, relax or enjoy tasty food, so that everyone can find a place for themselves.
The lounge can accommodate up to 60 people. It is intended for business and first-class passengers and can be entered also by holders of certain cards, by availability.
Entrance to the Business Lounge at Ljubljana Airport is available to following passengers:
- Business class ticket holders travelling with: Lufthansa, Swiss, Brussels Airlines, Air France, Aeroflot, Montenegro Airlines, Air Serbia, Turkish Airlines, LOT and Finnair,
- Miles & More HON and Senator as well as Star Alliance Gold cardholders - on flights by Lufthansa, Swiss, Brussels Airlines and LOT,
- Elite Miles&Smiles, Elite Plus or Star Alliance Gold cardholders - on Turkish Airlines flights,
- Flying Blue Platinum and Gold and SkyTeam Elite Plus cardholders - on Air France flights,
- Aeroflot Bonus Platinum and Gold and SkyTeam Elite Plus cardholders - on Aeroflot flights,
- Finnair Plus Platinum and Gold, Finnair VIP and Lumo cardholders as well as oneworld Emerald and Sapphire cardholders - on Finnair flights,
- Etihad/Air Serbia Guest Gold and Etihad/Air Serbia Guest Platinum cardholders - on Air Serbia flights.
If at the time of your visit the business lounge is not fully occupied, the following cardholders are also invited to enter:
- Priority Pass cardholders, Solo Voucher Priority Pass holders and members of the LoungeKey program,
- DragonPass cardholders,
- NLB Mastercard World Elite cardholders,
- Mastercard World cardholders (payment at the All Yours Ljubljana cash desk).
Priority Pass, DragonPass, NLB Mastercard World Elite cardholders have access to the business lounge up to 2 hours before the flight, while longer use of the lounge is possible with an additional purchase.