The connection from Ljubljana Airport to Paris Charles de Gaulle will gain additional frequencies in the Summer months. The carrier Air France will upgrade its current daily flights to double daily. Passengers will be able to choose between morning flights to Paris with departure at 6:45 and afternoon flights at 15:05. The flight schedule with early arrival to Paris is convenient also for catching connecting flights to all around the world.
Detailed flight schedule is available here.
Air France will be operating flights to Charles de Gaulle airport with an Embraer 190 with 100 seats. Flight reservations are available on their website www.airfrance.si.
“I’m very happy to launch a second frequency from Ljubljana, which proves the confidence and trust that Air France has in the Slovenian market. This new flight will offer excellent connections to the worldwide network of Air France and the schedule fits perfectly for planning a weekend in Paris. I hope with the increased service Slovenia will welcome a lot of new foreign tourists in the country,” said Ildiko Mc Partlin-Kiss, Air France and KLM Country Sales Manager Slovenia.
Dr. Babett Stapel, the Managing Director of Fraport Slovenija has expressed satisfaction with expanded flights to Paris: “We are pleased that our long-standing and successful partnership with Air France is being upgraded with an even stronger market presence, which exceeds the pre-pandemic flight capacities. We are very glad to be able to offer a wider choice of direct flights to one of the most popular destinations from Ljubljana Airport and also more options for connecting flights via Paris to reach other continents.”
With additional flights of Air France Paris is the most frequently connected destination from Ljubljana Airport at the moment. The low-cost carrier Transavia France is also offering flights to the French capital - they are operating two weekly flights to Paris Orly.
Currently the carriers below are connecting Ljubljana Airport directly to next destinations:
- Air France twice daily to Paris,
- Air Montenegro three times weekly to Podgorica,
- Air Serbia twelve times weekly to Belgrade and twice weekly to Niš,
- British Airways five times weekly to London Heathrow,
- Brussels Airlines five times weekly to Brussels,
- easyJet six times weekly to London Gatwick,
- flydubai four times weekly to Dubai (daily from July),
- LOT Polish Airlines daily to Warsaw,
- Lufthansa twice daily to Frankfurt and daily to Munich,
- Swiss International Airlines daily to Zurich,
- Transavia three times weekly to Amsterdam,
- Transavia France twice weekly to Paris, Orly,
- Turkish Airlines ten times weekly to Istanbul,
- Wizz Air twice weekly to Brussels Charleroi and three times weekly to London, Luton.
In the Summer Schedule we also expect Air Montenegro to establish flights to Tivat and Israir to Tel Aviv.